Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I hate to do this...

So I know millions of wedding blogs exist.  I read many of them in an obsessive, awkward way.  In my nerd dreams, I have something super unique to offer this online world so that I can contribute to the time wasting of the masses.  (Primarily during boring job lulls.)

However I do not think I have superior writing talent, or something creative to offer.  I just... want everyone I love to have somewhere to look to learn about my wedding planning process!  Also now I will try harder not to monopolize the conversation every time anyone talks to me- y'all can catch up (if you wish) on your own time!

So I hate to do this, but I made an executive decision.  (Sorry Ry.)  Wedding info shall be shared here.  Hopefully if you are reading this, you will be semi-interested... even if only to waste time.

No comments: