Update on the Bridesmaids' Dresses: Mar went and ordered her dress with Mom to see how it fit and whether they liked it. They had a short time schedule as Mary is about to start an awesome internship and therefore is headed to NJ for the rest of the summer starting tomorrow! So after rush shipping it I believe, here is the result:

front view
How beautiful does she look??? And I called to confirm: she promises she FEELS beautiful too! (Which is what we are going for here!!!!) And apparently, the shoes are to die for: Steve Madden I believe? I will have to do a little research to find a better picture. But what does everyone think? I think we have a winner!! (If you are a bridesmaid, no worries, more details to come.)
And in case anyone already forgot, the dress can be found here: www.jcrew.com


1 comment:
it looks fabulous. as expected. I doubt anything would look bad on her :p
LOVE IT.
Post a Comment