Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Love Friday: Round Four

I may or may not have put in a request for a Christmas/Wedding present from the fiance...


As my battery dies on my current cell phone, I think about my intense desire for this gift frequently.  So with my sights set on the iPhone, my thoughts hadn't even migrated to accessorizing until this week I saw these beautiful cases featured on Made By Girl:


For an additional $24.90 (including shipping) I can have a pretty fabric case!  It comes in many different colors...

Just a few of the many options

But if I were choosing one today, I would choose Black Wallpaper:


Think you need a pretty Fabrix Case too?  Let me know your favorite color.  And if you have one, let me know how that iPhone is working out for you... I will try and contain my jealousy!

No comments: