Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lindsey's Wedding: Round Two

So you already heard about Jess's decoration stealing techniques... But what about the rest of Lindsey's wedding?  I want to share with you my absolute favorite part of the day, entitled:

How to Leave Your Wedding in a Bass Boat

Yeah, that's a Georgia blanket.  What did you think her theme was??

We all stood around, in the hot sun, while all of the pictures of the bridal party and families were taken inside the church.  What were we waiting for, you ask?  No one wanted to miss watching a bride climb into a Georgia Bass Boat.  No one.  Consider the cocktail hour skipped.

"How do I get in?"  and  "I guess I'll kick off my shoes, hike up my skirt, and DO this!"

Chris helps get those shoes back on, and the couple poses for some memorable pictures

Younger Brother at the Wheel (Someone has to pull the boat!!)  and  The Happy Couple Waves Goodbye

And you thought your get-away plans were creative!  Let me know if you can top this!

No comments: