Friday, July 11, 2008

Random Love Friday: Round Two

Happy Friday!  Here is round two of random things I am loving this week.  (Some are a little older, but I am been loving them for a few weeks, alright?)  Enjoy!

This would never fly at my own wedding, but how can you not love the crystals hanging from this pretty chivari chair?

image via The Brides Cafe

During the week this amazing bag appeared in my google reader.  I will owe a lifetime of servitude to whomever wants to make me a bag like this of my very own!  How awesome is this artwork??


These invitations from Peonies and Polaroids make me want to start over completely with my wedding vision, and go hot pink and white... or just bow down to her amazing DIY masterpiece.

gorgeous invitations from peonies and polaroids

And this last picture is just incredible.  Again, nothing to do with my own wedding planning, but certainly beautiful inspiration.  The atmosphere, to me, is perfect.  Maybe I should reconsider hot pink... (Just kidding Ryan!)


Hope you enjoyed!  What random things are you loving this week?

No comments: