Friday, July 4, 2008

Random Love Friday

Happy 4th!!!  I hope everyone is out enjoying good food, good friends, and good fireworks.  Let's all take a minute and say a big thank you (in our heads or out loud!) to the women and men fighting to maintain our freedom, and the families who miss them!

I figured why not celebrate the holiday by starting a new trend- Random Love Friday.  I figured I would post a few random things I love this week.

I'll start here, because I can't get this picture off my mind.  I want to be there- have my reception there, eat there, stay there, live there, anything!  Something about this picture just speaks to me.  You might have noticed it was in my inspiration board, but I have not yet expressed the extent of my love for this picture.


I saw this ring on Nibs ages ago, and I just love it.  It looks nothing like my ring, or any ring I have ever seen, for that matter.  But I think it's gorgeous.

Pearl ring via Nibs Blog

I saw this on Brooklyn Bride and I thought it was adorable- for some reason I am fascinated with family trees anyway, and this one is beautiful, simple and thoughtful.


Last, I can't remember where I got the link for this site, but I am very in love with this pillow.  I should collect one from each of the states I have lived in!!  Alright, just kidding, but seriously- so cute!  Perfect way to display love for my new home.

Georgia Pillow from Catstudio

What random things are y'all loving this week?

1 comment:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

hi there! found you via that bride and am so excited to find another atlanta blog to read. :) my vow renewal is in atlanta this december.

i love that georgia pillow!