Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A (Slightly Edited) Letter to my Bridesmaids

With less than seven months to go until my super sweet wedding, I thought y'all might be dying to know what I would like you to wear!

DRESS: 
from JCrew

CEREMONY SHOES: Any BLACK or BLACK-ISH heels that you find comfortable
RECEPTION SHOES: ANY shoes (including and especially flip flops) that you love to dance in
JEWELRY: Any non-obnoxious metallic jewelry of your choosing that makes you feel beautiful.  (I also support the wearing of pearls, but of course do not require it.)
COAT: If it's cold, you best be bringing a coat!  I don't want anyone to freeze!  And no, I don't care what it looks like, as long as it makes you feel snuggly.

REMINDER: No, Abby, you cannot wear red heels in the Cathedral.  But bring those red flops to the reception.

If anyone doesn't know what non-obnoxious means... wait, then why are we friends?  Just kidding!  Use your best judgment, I am not super picky.  Or just ask!

I love you all and I so appreciate you agreeing to this torture and letting me pick out your clothes!

No comments: