
Image from here
How was everyone's weekend?
I actually got some much-needed rest myself, and got a few things accomplished. (Not including the homework that I should have been accomplishing.) Coming this week if I am good: Final making of the Save the Dates, Pictures from Lindsey's Wedding, and Photography Love!
In the meantime (read as: I am at work and really need to catch up on the reading before class at 4:45), I will tell you about The Diet.
I am not so much a fan of dieting- I would rather long-term change my eating habits. But as I have been saying that for two years now and not actually getting anywhere, Ryan and I decided to try the South Beach Diet. We determined that something drastic was in order.
So far, Ryan keeps calling me and telling me he hates me (we agreed to it, I promise, I am not abusive!!!!!) and I am doing pretty well. I am a big carb lover (pasta, pizza, bread of all kinds = my loves) but my favorite food is basically cheese, which I can still have in its friendly low-fat form. The biggest thing I am missing right this minute: Coca-cola, because when I know I can't have it, I crave it like it's my job!!! So for now I am trying to distract myself and eat lots of vegetables.
Sigh.
Anyone else jumping on the dieting trend bandwagon? Share your successes!
No comments:
Post a Comment