... with this important message:
Ha! Y'all thought I was going to finish my story! But sorry, this takes precedence. Clearly I have been staying up at night working on my invitation design, seeing as how my paper and book arrived yesterday afternoon!
It is sooo formal, and way more serious than I thought it would end up being. And girly. I really think it's girly. (EEK!) But... I kind of love it! I know it's simple and basic and all that- but anyone who knows me knows I love simple and basic.


(sorry about the erased bits)
Imagine Stardream Opal backing with Soft White Paper Source paper as the front piece. And the second image is my maybe belly band there to hold the other pieces in once it's all put together (ie: info card, rsvp card). I thought maybe instead of an inner envelope, I could have black satin ribbon with a little name card holding it all together. And for my little sample there, Mom is sending one to herself! (Awwww!) Or we could also try it without the name:

Thoughts? Please let me know what you think... But make sure you say it as super nicely as possible! I love really really nice (and flattering) constructive feedback. Thank you!
We will resume shortly with your regularly scheduled programming.
1 comment:
oh my gosh those are way more formal than I thought they were going to be. But they are gorgeous :) I LOVE them. And I like just the simple black ribon without the name better than with the name...but I like both ideas. Though would mine just say "Abby" or would it say "Abby and Abby's extremely fabulous boyfriend" because if it did say more than one name it could possibly look cluttered. That's my only though. I think they are FAB and go perfectly with everything. They are so classy and elegant and dare I say...grown up ;) *gasp* just like you.
hehehehehehhe
love you.
Post a Comment