Dude. You know the rules: "No one red shoes, especially not for Abby." It isn't my fault! I want people to look at your pretty face, not your exciting shoes. ;)
I am just another girl in the occasionally stressful, frequently confusing, yet extremely joyful world of wedding planning. My goal is to blend my feminist beliefs with my traditional taste to throw a classic but laid-back party to celebrate the day I walk down an aisle and marry my best friend. It's been an exciting and strange journey so far, and I couldn't do it without the love of the people who surround me. Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
while they ARE amazing, the would be way funner in red ;)
mwahahahaha.
love them. and i'm glad someone else has an appreciation for shoes!
Dude. You know the rules: "No one red shoes, especially not for Abby." It isn't my fault! I want people to look at your pretty face, not your exciting shoes. ;)
Post a Comment