The other day I realized I haven't been by the apartment office to check for packages in awhile... and there were THREE waiting for me! Most exciting was my Epson RX595 (which I purchased at the suggestion of Paper Source via WeddingBee).
As I have been waiting to do a million things until I got this new baby, I spent an afternoon working on my invitation layout instead of doing my homework:

ignore the blank spots, pretty please
I keep thinking it looks a little bland, but I also really like it. And while I sat pondering what to do to make it less bland during dinner, Ryan reminded me, "About five people will judge what it looks like. Those five people don't matter. No one else will care."
I love it! He admits that some people will judge it, but that it doesn't matter. It's simple, easy, and I think it works just fine. Is it bad if seven months out I am already resorting to "just fine"? Give me your input!!
No comments:
Post a Comment