I have been playing with pictures on my computer for long enough for Ryan to make merciless fun of me. So I guess that means I am done for now! I present: inspiration board round one (I promise no amount of certainty that I will not change my mind).

Top row from left: MY dress from Casablanca Bridal, pearls from The Green Vase via Snippet and Ink, photo from Park Tavern
Row 2: photo by Belathee via S & I, my invitation design idea, candle holders from Pottery Barn, Jack Vettriano print image from art.com
Row 3: photo from Hotel Splendido via Little Winter Bride, flowers from ArtFool, photo by Mark Staff via S&I
Mood: romantic, classic, warm, and simple. What do you think- does it get the job done?
(Of course, while looking up the sources to link all of the images, I found a bunch more, so expect round two as soon as I have another few hours to waste!)
No comments:
Post a Comment