To join us for a big party in January!
Alright, so despite the votes that the church image was too serious for us, I was still pretty in love with it! (And Ryan, seeing this, gave me the go ahead. Good guy.) Here is the Save the Date so far:
[As usual, please excuse the marked out info.]

front

back
I plan to print the cards double sided matte (hopefully from www.printsmadeeasy.com if I can get it to upload... any suggestions?). Then we will put them in envelopes and send them out! I originally wanted to just mail them as actual postcards, mostly to save paper and money. However Ryan is concerned that people will discard them without looking at them, and I am concerned about them getting marked up in the mail. So we decided envelopes would be the way to go. I will update once we actually mail them, but for now, what do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment