So of course I had to keep working on it, and luckily I found inspiration for how I want to put it all together. (Makes me think it might be too busy with the name on there too.) But you get the drift of what I am imagining, correct?

In the meantime, I am starting to think that black backing with the opal stardream on the front might be prettier, and perhaps more striking? I don't know, it might be too much black when it's all put together. But I think it looks good here. (Use that imagination and picture it without the white behind the scrollies and also without all the info blocked out, of course.)
You likee?

1 comment:
there you go. look at that I'm retarded and was reading in time order and didn't realize that you had posted this one :) totally agree. love it love it. :)
Post a Comment