After spending all that time with the last board, I did some research (read as: decided that Kathryn from Snippet & Ink is my hero) and made this one. It feels like a more refined version of the last one, and I love it! What do y'all think?
Mood (reminder): romantic, warm, classic and simple

Row 2: chocolate from MS Weddings via S&I, lanterns from Pottery Barn (found on Classic Bride) via S&I, candle holders from Pottery Barn, pearls from Overstock via S&I
Row 3: my dress from Casablanca Bridal, invitation via S&I, Jack Vettriano image via art.com, photo by Belathee via S&I
Row 4: photo by Lisa Leigh via S&I, bouquet from Artfool, photo of Hotel Splendido via Little Winter Bride
2 comments:
gorgeous inspiration board. candles and that beautiful bouquet, perfect for a winter wedding.
Thank you! I hope I can pull it off even if "winter" in Atlanta isn't typically very cold. :)
Post a Comment