I am still massively overwhelmed. I keep telling Ryan that I am so happy to see him every day, and he has to keep reminding me that this is a permanent thing. Like every day, for the rest of my life. I am not sure what is stopping me from realizing that. I wonder if I am going to just wake up one day, years from now, and realize that I don't remember a time when we didn't live together. But for now I am just... overwhelmed. In a happy way!! I just don't have a lot of words for it yet.
So far we have managed to not kill each other- it's actually a lot easier than I thought to live together! I mean, I am not working/going to class yet, so maybe it will get more difficult once life gets more difficult? But for now, it just seems... easy? (Maybe it's the lack of driving thirty minutes every night that makes things feel so much easier.)
But I was thinking that I might spend some time (since I have a little extra at least this week) backing up and telling a couple stories about how we got to this point- anything anyone wants to know? It just seems a little crazy to think back over the past almost four years and realize I never expected being here today, planning a wedding and all. So... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment