Friday, June 27, 2008

Lanterns: A Love Affair

Alright, we could (and will) continue to recap, but today just seems like a lazy Friday (perhaps because I am off work...?).  So today I present: my love affair with lanterns.


Top from left: lanterns in Magnolia Hall, lantern centerpiece image found here
Row 2: lanterns from Pottery Barn (found on Classic Bride) via S&I, eek!  I can't remember where I found these, lantern image from Michael Riddell via The Bride's Cafe
Row 3: lantern centerpiece by Beautiful Blooms via The Bride's Cafe, lantern from IKEA, lanterns lighting walkway image from Michelle Rago

I will likely use them maybe outside to line the steps up to Mag Hall and maybe some inside.  It is nice to find some inspiration that will work for my winter wedding even in the middle of the summer!  Anyone else loving lanterns?

(PS: Yes, my postcards came, and yes they are gorgeous!!  Ryan had them waiting for me to see when I got home from class at 10:30.  I will post pictures once they are all addressed and ready to be mailed!)

No comments: